Requests to Freeze Assets and Enforce Orders Of International Criminal Court
(2) Any such money shall, after payment of any such expenses or remuneration, be transferred, in accordance with the directions of the Minister, to the International Criminal Court or, if so ordered by that Court, directly to the Trust Fund provided for in Article 79 for the benefit of victims of crimes within its jurisdiction and of families of those victims.
1. A Trust Fund shall be established by decision of the Assembly of States Parties for the benefit of victims of crimes within the jurisdiction of the Court, and of the families of such victims.
2. The Court may order money and other property collected through fines or forfeiture to be transferred, by order of the Court, to the Trust Fund.
3. The Trust Fund shall be managed according to criteria to be determined by the Assembly of States Parties.
3. Property, or the proceeds of the sale of real property or, where appropriate, the sale of other property, which is obtained by a State Party as a result of its enforcement of a judgement of the Court shall be transferred to the Court.