Aim of the Criminal Code
Punishments and Measures
(1) When imposing a fine, the number of the daily items of the fine shall be established in view of the material gain achieved or contemplated by the act, as well as the amount corresponding to one day's item, in accordance with the financial situation and income, and the everyday needs of the perpetrator.
(2) The minimum and the maximum amount of the fine shall equal to thirty days' and five hundred forty days' items, respectively. The amount of one day's item shall be no less than one hundred and no more than twenty thousand HUF.
1. States Parties shall give effect to fines or forfeitures ordered by the Court under Part 7, without prejudice to the rights of bona fide third parties, and in accordance with the procedure of their national law.
2. If a State Party is unable to give effect to an order for forfeiture, it shall take measures to recover the value of the proceeds, property or assets ordered by the Court to be forfeited, without prejudice to the rights of bona fide third parties.
3. Property, or the proceeds of the sale of real property or, where appropriate, the sale of other property, which is obtained by a State Party as a result of its enforcement of a judgement of the Court shall be transferred to the Court.