I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
INFORMATION RELEVANT FOR INVESTIGATION AND PROSECUTION OF CRIMINAL OFFENCES REFERRED TO IN ARTICLE 1 OF THIS LAW AND THE INFORMATION OF HISTORIC RELEVANCE
(1) Legal and natural persons are obligated to deliver to the competent state authorities any data, documents, recordings or objects which may be relevant in investigating and prosecuting of criminal offences referred to in Article 1 of this Law.
(2) Beside that, legal and natural persons are obligated to deliver appropriate data, documents, recordings and objects which may be relevant for determining of historic truth of war and war casualties to the competent state authority and other institutions which deal with the collection of historic materials about the war and war casualties.
(3) In default of a law providing to which institutions or other institution the data, documents, recordings and objects referred to in paragraph 2 of this Article shall be delivered, the Government can designate the competent state authority or institution by an act of ordinance.
LAW on the Implementation of the Statute of the International Criminal Court and the Prosecution of Crimes against International Law of War and Humanitarian Law
(1) Legal and natural persons are obligated to supply to the competent state authorities or institutions any information, documents, films or objects which may be important in investigating and prosecuting the crimes and in establishing the historic truth about a war and committed war crimes.
(2) In default of a law providing for the obligation specified in the foregoing paragraph, the Government of the Republic of Croatia can designate the competent state authority or institution by an act of ordinance.
1. States Parties shall, in accordance with the provisions of this Part and under procedures of national law, comply with requests by the Court to provide the following assistance in relation to investigations or prosecutions: