I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
INFORMATION RELEVANT FOR INVESTIGATION AND PROSECUTION OF CRIMINAL OFFENCES REFERRED TO IN ARTICLE 1 OF THIS LAW AND THE INFORMATION OF HISTORIC RELEVANCE
(1) Legal and natural persons are obligated to deliver to the competent state authorities any data, documents, recordings or objects which may be relevant in investigating and prosecuting of criminal offences referred to in Article 1 of this Law.
(2) Beside that, legal and natural persons are obligated to deliver appropriate data, documents, recordings and objects which may be relevant for determining of historic truth of war and war casualties to the competent state authority and other institutions which deal with the collection of historic materials about the war and war casualties.
(3) In default of a law providing to which institutions or other institution the data, documents, recordings and objects referred to in paragraph 2 of this Article shall be delivered, the Government can designate the competent state authority or institution by an act of ordinance.
II. PROSECUTION IN REPUBLIC OF CROATIA
(1) At the Ministry of the Interior a Department competent for the war crimes shall perform the activities connected to the investigating of criminal offences referred to in Article 1 of this Law and its perpetrators, and shall perform the activities of cooperation with the International Criminal court within the competence of police. The department consists of police officers with the appropriate experience within investigating of the most serious criminal offences.
(2) The police officers of the Department competent for the war crimes shall conduct field investigations and take other necessary actions, and coordinate and direct the work of other police officers engaged in the investigations of criminal offences referred to in Article 1 of this Law and detention of perpetrators or in the cooperation with the International Criminal Court.
1. States Parties shall, in accordance with the provisions of this Part and under procedures of national law, comply with requests by the Court to provide the following assistance in relation to investigations or prosecutions: