XI. ENFORCEMENT OF FINES, SEIZURE OF MATERIAL BENEFIT AND MEASURES FOR COMPENSATING VICTIMS
(4) Competent bodies shall be obliged to transfer to the Court the assets or proceeds from the sale of real estate or from the sale of other assets which the Republic of Slovenia obtains because of the enforcement of a judgement of the Court within the terms of the first, second and third paragraph of this article.
1. A Trust Fund shall be established by decision of the Assembly of States Parties for the benefit of victims of crimes within the jurisdiction of the Court, and of the families of such victims.
2. The Court may order money and other property collected through fines or forfeiture to be transferred, by order of the Court, to the Trust Fund.
3. The Trust Fund shall be managed according to criteria to be determined by the Assembly of States Parties.
3. Property, or the proceeds of the sale of real property or, where appropriate, the sale of other property, which is obtained by a State Party as a result of its enforcement of a judgement of the Court shall be transferred to the Court.