I. INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
This Act shall regulate the duty, conditions and manner of co-operation of the Republic of Slovenia with the International Criminal Court.
II OBLIGATION TO CO-OPERATE
The Republic of Slovenia, in compliance with the provisions of the Statute and of this Act, shall co-operate fully and without reservations with the Court in investigation and prosecution of criminal offences within the jurisdiction of the Court.
(1) The ministry responsible for justice (hereinafter: the Ministry) shall be responsible for coordinated and current co-operation between the Republic of Slovenia and the Court; for this purpose it is responsible for the receipt and translation of all writings of the Court in connection with procedures under this Act.
(2) The ministry shall forward notifications referred to in the previous paragraph to the Supreme Court of the Republic of Slovenia, the Office of State Prosecutor of the Republic of Slovenia and the General Police Administration, and as necessary also directly to other state prosecutors and courts and other state bodies.
(3) National bodies referred to in the previous paragraph shall be obliged to ensure the mutual exchange of information in connection with received notifications.
(4) The national bodies referred to in the second paragraph of this Article shall communicate with the Court through the Ministry, unless in individual cases the Statute expressly provides for direct communication or unless the special circumstances of the case call for immediate action.
(5) The Ministry shall be obliged to confirm the identity and authenticity of the notifications referred to in the first paragraph of this Article before forwarding them to other competent bodies.