II OBLIGATION TO CO-OPERATE
(1) The ministry responsible for justice (hereinafter: the Ministry) shall be responsible for coordinated and current co-operation between the Republic of Slovenia and the Court; for this purpose it is responsible for the receipt and translation of all writings of the Court in connection with procedures under this Act.
(2) The ministry shall forward notifications referred to in the previous paragraph to the Supreme Court of the Republic of Slovenia, the Office of State Prosecutor of the Republic of Slovenia and the General Police Administration, and as necessary also directly to other state prosecutors and courts and other state bodies.
(3) National bodies referred to in the previous paragraph shall be obliged to ensure the mutual exchange of information in connection with received notifications.
(4) The national bodies referred to in the second paragraph of this Article shall communicate with the Court through the Ministry, unless in individual cases the Statute expressly provides for direct communication or unless the special circumstances of the case call for immediate action.
(5) The Ministry shall be obliged to confirm the identity and authenticity of the notifications referred to in the first paragraph of this Article before forwarding them to other competent bodies.
(a) The Court shall have the authority to make requests to States Parties for cooperation. The requests shall be transmitted through the diplomatic channel or any other appropriate channel as may be designated by each State Party upon ratification, acceptance, approval or accession. Subsequent changes to the designation shall be made by each State Party in accordance with the Rules of Procedure and Evidence.