II. Specific provisions
B. Judicial assistance; procedural provisions
Procedural provisions for the execution of requests for judicial assistance
(2) Requests from the International Criminal Court or International Tribunal for compliance with certain formal provisions shall be executed when these are compatible with the principles of Liechtenstein criminal procedure. Audio and video recording and transmission of the assistance process shall be permitted whenever sought by the International Criminal Court or International Tribunal.
(3) Members and investigators of the International Criminal Court or International Tribunal and others involved in the proceedings and their legal representatives may be authorised, at the request of the Court or Tribunal, to be present at and participate in the assistance process. To this end they shall be informed of the time and place of the execution of assistance activities.
1. The Court may transmit a request for the arrest and surrender of a person, together with the material supporting the request outlined in article 91, to any State on the territory of which that person may be found and shall request the cooperation of that State in the arrest and surrender of such a person. States Parties shall, in accordance with the provisions of this Part and the procedure under their national law, comply with requests for arrest and surrender.
1. States Parties shall, in accordance with the provisions of this Part and under procedures of national law, comply with requests by the Court to provide the following assistance in relation to investigations or prosecutions:
(k) The identification, tracing and freezing or seizure of proceeds, property and assets and instrumentalities of crimes for the purpose of eventual forfeiture, without prejudice to the rights of bona fide third parties; and
(l) Any other type of assistance which is not prohibited by the law of the requested State, with a view to facilitating the investigation and prosecution of crimes within the jurisdiction of the Court.
1. Requests for assistance shall be executed in accordance with the relevant procedure under the law of the requested State and, unless prohibited by such law, in the manner specified in the request, including following any procedure outlined therein or permitting persons specified in the request to be present at and assist in the execution process.