II. Specific provisions
E. Enforcement of sentences of imprisonment in Liechtenstein
Transfer of enforcement of sentences to another State
(1) At the request of another State, a sentence accepted for enforcement may be transferred to it, with the consent of the International Tribunal.
(2) Any request from the International Criminal Court or International Tribunal for the surrender of a sentenced person to another State for the continuation of the enforcement of a sentence shall be promptly complied with.
(3) Should a sentenced person ask to serve his or her sentence of imprisonment in another State, the request should be forwarded to the International Criminal Court or International Tribunal.
1. The Court may, at any time, decide to transfer a sentenced person to a prison of another State.
2. A sentenced person may, at any time, apply to the Court to be transferred from the State of enforcement.