II. Specific provisions
F. Acceptance of enforcement of fines, forfeiture measures, and orders for reparations or the return of property
Acceptance of enforcement of fines and forfeiture measures of the International Criminal Court
(8) The proceeds from the enforcement of fines and forfeiture measures are to be transferred to the International Criminal Court, subject to the provision in paragraph 9 below.
(9) Fines, objects and other assets may be retained in the Principality of Liechtenstein if:
(a) the injured person resides or usually lives in Liechtenstein and they are to be granted to him or her;
(b) an authority files a claim to them;
(c) a person not involved in the criminal offence claims rights thereto;
(d) they are required for legal proceedings in Liechtenstein.
1. A Trust Fund shall be established by decision of the Assembly of States Parties for the benefit of victims of crimes within the jurisdiction of the Court, and of the families of such victims.
2. The Court may order money and other property collected through fines or forfeiture to be transferred, by order of the Court, to the Trust Fund.
3. The Trust Fund shall be managed according to criteria to be determined by the Assembly of States Parties.
3. Property, or the proceeds of the sale of real property or, where appropriate, the sale of other property, which is obtained by a State Party as a result of its enforcement of a judgement of the Court shall be transferred to the Court.