National State Agency Responsible for Cooperation between the International Court and Georgia
Article 3. A national state agency responsible for cooperation between the International Court and Georgia
3. In the course of cooperating with the International Court, the Responsible Agency shall have the authority:
i) to take a decision on a request of the International Court, for the purpose of executing a deprivation of liberty sentence on the territory of Georgia, for accepting the convicted person and executing a fine and/or other reimbursement of expenses imposed by the International Court.;
Execution of Decision of the International Court
Article 45. Conditions for execution of decisions of the International Court
2. A sentence by the international Court imposing pecuniary penalties may be executed in Georgia also if the person has a permanent residence abroad but his property is on the territory of Georgia.
1. States Parties shall give effect to fines or forfeitures ordered by the Court under Part 7, without prejudice to the rights of bona fide third parties, and in accordance with the procedure of their national law.
2. If a State Party is unable to give effect to an order for forfeiture, it shall take measures to recover the value of the proceeds, property or assets ordered by the Court to be forfeited, without prejudice to the rights of bona fide third parties.
3. Property, or the proceeds of the sale of real property or, where appropriate, the sale of other property, which is obtained by a State Party as a result of its enforcement of a judgement of the Court shall be transferred to the Court.