Division 5Inspection and Inquiries to Electronic Communications Undertakings
[RT I, 29.06.2012, 2 - entry into force 01.01.2013]
§ 83. Objective of inspection and objects of inspection
(1) The objective of an inspection is to collect information necessary for resolving the criminal matter, detect the evidentiary traces of the criminal offence and confiscate objects which can be used as physical evidence.
(2) The objects of inspection are:
1) a scene of events;
2) a body;
3) a document, any other object or physical evidence;
4) in the case of physical examination, the person and the postal or telegraphic item.
(3) If the explanations of a suspect, accused, witness, qualified person or victim help to ensure the thoroughness, comprehensiveness and objectivity of the inspection, such person shall be asked to be present at the inspection.
[RT I, 23.02.2011, 1 - entry into force 01.09.2011]
§ 84. Inspection of scene of events
(1) Inspection of a scene of events shall be conducted at the place of commission of a criminal offence or a place related to the commission of a criminal offence.
(2) [Repealed - RT I, 23.02.2011, 1 - entry into force 01.09.2011]
1. States Parties shall, in accordance with the provisions of this Part and under procedures of national law, comply with requests by the Court to provide the following assistance in relation to investigations or prosecutions: