EXTRADITION FROM OUTSIDE THE STATE
Announcement of international search
1. The execution prosecutor, if he has data that the convicted person is not found within Albanian territory, may issue an order for his international search for purposes of the execution of a final criminal decision of imprisonment.
2. The prosecutor of the case, if he has data that the person wanted is not found within Albanian territory, may issue an order for his international search for purposes of the execution of a security measure restricting personal liberty.
3. The international search warrant contains:
a. the prosecutor who issued the search order;
b. general personal data of the person who is wanted and every other piece of data valid for his identification;
c. the court and data about the judicial decision that has set the security measure or has rendered the criminal conviction decision;
ç. the length of time of the security measure, when it has been set with a time limit, or the remaining time of the sentence;
d) the designation of the criminal offence and a summary description of the criminal fact; dh) the declaration that this person is wanted for purposes of extradition.
4. The prosecutor immediately sends the international search warrant to the General Prosecutor, who forwards it to the Interpol Office for international communication of the order.
5. The General Prosecutor and the Minister of the Interior determine by joint instructions rules about the procedures for issuance of the international search warrant as well as detailed rules about the time periods and manners of exchange of information about its issuance and communication.
1. States Parties shall, in accordance with the provisions of this Part and under procedures of national law, comply with requests by the Court to provide the following assistance in relation to investigations or prosecutions: