PART TWO COURSE OF PROCEDURE
PROCEDURE FOR APPROVAL OF INTERNATIONAL JUDICIAL ASSISTANCE AND EXECUTION OF INTERNATIONAL TREATIES IN JUDICIAL CRIMINAL CASES
(1) If on the territory of the Republic of Macedonia a crime has been committed by a foreigner who has a residence in a foreign country, out of the circumstances under Article 510 of this Code, to that country may be transferred all criminal records for the criminal prosecution and trial, if the foreign country is not against it.
(2) Before the decision for investigation is brought, the decision for transferring is brought by the competent public prosecutor. During the investigation, the decision on the proposal of the public prosecutor is brought by the investigating judge, and by the beginning of the trial, the Chamber (Article 22, paragraph 6).
(3) Transferring may be allowed for crimes for which a sentence to ten years is anticipated, as well as for the crimes- endangering the public traffic.
(4) If the damaged is a citizen of the Republic of Macedonia, transferring is not allowed if he resists it, unless it is allowed security for realisation of his lawful property request.
(5) If the accused is detained, from the foreign country it will be requested in the briefest possible way within 40 days to state whether it undertakes the prosecution.
1. States Parties shall, in accordance with the provisions of this Part and under procedures of national law, comply with requests by the Court to provide the following assistance in relation to investigations or prosecutions:
(d) The service of documents, including judicial documents;
(i) The provision of records and documents, including official records and documents;