PART TWO COURSE OF PROCEDURE
PROCEDURE FOR APPROVAL OF INTERNATIONAL JUDICIAL ASSISTANCE AND EXECUTION OF INTERNATIONAL TREATIES IN JUDICIAL CRIMINAL CASES
Article 505 –a
(1) Domestic courts are proceeding upon the application of the foreign organs for overtaking the temporary measures for ensuring the article 203-a from this law, or towards the execution of measure for property confiscation and property interest and seizure of the objects towards which they have proceeded in accordance with the provisions from the international agreement.
(2) The confiscated property and the property interest or the seized objects could be renounced with the court decision from the foreign country under certain conditions defined with the international agreement.
(3) The domestic ( national) courts under special defined conditions which are determined with the international contract can request determination of the temporary measures for ensuring that article 203- a of this law and execution of the confiscation of property and the property interest and seizing of the objects from the foreign organs
(4) In the case when with the international agreement it is regulated that the confiscated property and the property interest shall be divided between the Republic of Macedonia and some other state, such of proposal will be delivered by the Ministry for justice. to the foreign country.
1. States Parties shall, in accordance with the provisions of this Part and under procedures of national law, comply with requests by the Court to provide the following assistance in relation to investigations or prosecutions: