GENERAL PROVISIONS RELATING TO REQUESTS FOR ASSISTANCE
24. (1) This Part applies to a request by the ICC for assistance that is made under—
(a) Part 9 of the Statute, namely—
(viii) the examination of places or sites, including the exhumation and examination of grave sites;
DOMESTIC PROCEDURES FOR OTHER TYPES OF CO-OPERATION
Examination of Places or Sites
100. (1) This section applies if the ICC requests assistance under any of article 19(8), 56, 64 or 93(1)(g) of the Statute in examining places or sites in Trinidad and Tobago.
(2) The Attorney General may give authority for the request to proceed if he is satisfied that the request relates to an investigation being conducted by the Prosecutor or a proceeding before the ICC.
(3) If the Attorney General gives authority for the request to proceed—
(a) he shall forward the request to the appropriate Trinidad and Tobago agency; and
(b) that agency shall, without delay—
(i) use its best endeavours to under¬take the examination of the place or site in the manner that the ICC has requested;
(ii) make such report on the examination as it considers to be appropriate in the circumstances; and
(iii) deliver the report of the examination to the Attorney General.
(4) This section does not give any person the power to enter a place or site.
1. States Parties shall, in accordance with the provisions of this Part and under procedures of national law, comply with requests by the Court to provide the following assistance in relation to investigations or prosecutions: