ENFORCEMENT OF PENALTIES
Transfer of Money or Property Recovered under
135. (1) Any money or property, including the pro¬ceeds of sale of property, recovered as a result of the enforcement under this Part of an order of the ICC shall be transferred to the ICC.
(2) Subsection (1) applies—
(a) subject to section 130(3)(b) and (c); but
(b) notwithstanding any other provision in this Part or in any other Act.
1. A Trust Fund shall be established by decision of the Assembly of States Parties for the benefit of victims of crimes within the jurisdiction of the Court, and of the families of such victims.
2. The Court may order money and other property collected through fines or forfeiture to be transferred, by order of the Court, to the Trust Fund.
3. The Trust Fund shall be managed according to criteria to be determined by the Assembly of States Parties.
3. Property, or the proceeds of the sale of real property or, where appropriate, the sale of other property, which is obtained by a State Party as a result of its enforcement of a judgement of the Court shall be transferred to the Court.