Custody pending extradition
(1) If the person whose extradition is sought is already in custody in connection with criminal prosecution conducted by the Slovak authorities or serving a prison sentence imposed by a final judgement issued by the Slovak court, the court shall take that person into custody pending extradition, but the execution of such custody shall remain suspended.
(2) If the grounds for custody or the prison sentence under paragraph 1 cease to exist, the suspension of the execution of the ordered custody shall be lifted and the person whose extradition is sought shall be placed in custody pending extradition.
(3) The Regional Court in whose territory the person whose extradition is sought is in custody or serving the sentence shall have jurisdiction in the proceedings under paragraph 1.
(4) The prosecutor specified in Article 502 paragraph 1 shall conduct the preliminary investigation in the case provided for in paragraph 1.
4. If the person sought is being proceeded against or is serving a sentence in the requested State for a crime different from that for which surrender to the Court is sought, the requested State, after making its decision to grant the request, shall consult with the Court.