PART VIII LEGAL STATUS OF THE ICC AND PRIVILEGES AND IMMUNITIES OF OFFICIALS OF THE ICC
108. Legal personality and privileges and immunities-
(3) The Judges, the Attorney General, the Assistant Attorneys General, the Prosecutor, the Deputy Prosecutors, the Registrar, the Deputy Registrar, staff of the Office of the Attorney General and the Office of the Prosecutor and of the Registry, counsel, experts, witnesses, and other persons required to be in Samoa for the performance of official functions or for participation in proceedings before the ICC shall have the privileges and immunities set out in article 48 of the Statute and the Agreement on the Privileges and Immunities of the ICC.
(4) Article 48 of the Statute and articles 2 to 11, 13 to 22, 25 to 27, 29 and 30 of the Agreement on the Privileges and Immunities of the ICC shall have the force of law in Samoa, and references in those articles to the State Party shall, for this purpose, be construed as references to Samoa.
1. Other persons required to be present at the seat of the Court shall, to the extent necessary for their presence at the seat of the Court, including the time spent on journeys in connection with their presence, be accorded the privileges, immunities and facilities provided for in article 20, paragraph 1, sub-paragraphs (a) to (d), of the present Agreement, subject to production of the document referred to in paragraph 2 of this article.
2. Other persons required to be present at the seat of the Court shall be provided by the Court with a document certifying that their presence is required at the seat of the Court and specifying a time period during which such presence is necessary.