PART VIII LEGAL STATUS OF THE ICC AND PRIVILEGES AND IMMUNITIES OF OFFICIALS OF THE ICC
108. Legal personality and privileges and immunities-
(4) Article 48 of the Statute and articles 2 to 11, 13 to 22, 25 to 27, 29 and 30 of the Agreement on the Privileges and Immunities of the ICC shall have the force of law in Samoa, and references in those articles to the State Party shall, for this purpose, be construed as references to Samoa.
Immunity of the Court, its Property, Funds and Assets
1. The Court, and its property, funds and assets, wherever located and by whomsoever held, shall be immune from every form of legal process, except insofar as in any particular case the Court has expressly waived its immunity. It is however, understood that no waiver of immunity shall extend to any measure of execution.
2. The property, funds and assets of the Court, wherever located and by whomsoever held, shall be immune from search, seizure, requisition, confiscation, expropriation and any other form of interference, whether by executive, administrative, judicial or legislative action.
3. To the extent necessary to carry out the functions of the Court, the property, funds and assets of the Court, wherever located and by whomsoever held, shall be exempt from restrictions, regulations, controls or moratoria of any nature.