Section I. Criminal Law
Chapter 2. The Operation of Criminal Law in Time and Space
Article 11. The Operation of Criminal Law in Respect of Persons Who Have Committed Crimes in the Territory of the Russian Federation
4. Question of the criminal responsibility of diplomatic representatives of foreign States and other individuals who enjoy immunity shall be settled in conformity with the standards of international law, if these persons have committed crimes in the territory of the Russian Federation
Section XII. Crimes Against the Peace and Security of Mankind
Chapter 34. Crimes Against the Peace and Security Mankind
Article 360. Assaults on Persons or Institutions Enjoying International Protection
1. Assault on a representative of a foreign state, or on a staff member of an international organization that enjoys international protection, as well as on official premises or living quarters, or transport vehicles of persons enjoying international protection -
shall be punishable by deprivation of liberty for a term of up to five years.
2. The same deed committed for the purpose of provoking a war or of complicating international relations -
shall be punishable by deprivation of liberty for a term of three to seven years .
1. The Court may not proceed with a request for surrender or assistance which would require the requested State to act inconsistently with its obligations under international law with respect to the State or diplomatic immunity of a person or property of a third State, unless the Court can first obtain the cooperation of that third State for the waiver of the immunity.
2. The Court may not proceed with a request for surrender which would require the requested State to act inconsistently with its obligations under international agreements pursuant to which the consent of a sending State is required to surrender a person of that State to the Court, unless the Court can first obtain the cooperation of the sending State for the giving of consent for the surrender.