Conditions of imprisonment
2. Where the Presidency can not agree to the aforementioned circumstances, it shall inform Austria and transfer the sentenced person to a prison of another State.
Change in designation of State of enforcement
1. The Presidency, acting on its own motion or at the request of the sentenced person or the Prosecutor, may, at any time, decide to transfer a sentenced person to a prison of another State. In such a case, the Presidency shall notify the sentenced person, the Prosecutor, the Registrar and Austria.
2. A sentenced person shall be entitled, at any time, to apply to the Presidency to be transferred from Austria.
37. Transfer of enforcement of sentences to another State
1. Any request from the International Criminal Court for the surrender of the sentenced person to another State for the continuation of the enforcement of a sentence shall be promptly complied with.
2. Should a sentenced person ask to serve his or her sentence of imprisonment in another State, the request should be forwarded to the International Criminal Court.
1. The Court may, at any time, decide to transfer a sentenced person to a prison of another State.
2. A sentenced person may, at any time, apply to the Court to be transferred from the State of enforcement.