Conditions of imprisonment
2. Where the Presidency can not agree to the aforementioned circumstances, it shall inform Austria and transfer the sentenced person to a prison of another State.
4. If the sentenced person is surrendered to the Court, then the Court shall transfer him or her to Austria. Nevertheless, the Presidency may, acting on its own motion or at the request of the Prosecutor or of Austria, designate another State, including the State to the territory of which the sentenced person has fled.
Change in designation of State of enforcement
1. The Presidency, acting on its own motion or at the request of the sentenced person or the Prosecutor, may, at any time, decide to transfer a sentenced person to a prison of another State. In such a case, the Presidency shall notify the sentenced person, the Prosecutor, the Registrar and Austria.
2. A sentenced person shall be entitled, at any time, to apply to the Presidency to be transferred from Austria.
7. Surrender of Austrian nationals
(Constitutional provision) Nothing precludes the surrender of Austrian nationals to the International Criminal Court (paragraphs 24 to 28 below) or their transit or transport (paragraph 31 below) or surrender to another State for the enforcement of a sentence passed by the International Criminal Court.
37. Transfer of enforcement of sentences to another State
1. Any request from the International Criminal Court for the surrender of the sentenced person to another State for the continuation of the enforcement of a sentence shall be promptly complied with.
2. Should a sentenced person ask to serve his or her sentence of imprisonment in another State, the request should be forwarded to the International Criminal Court.
1. The Court may, at any time, decide to transfer a sentenced person to a prison of another State.
2. A sentenced person may, at any time, apply to the Court to be transferred from the State of enforcement.