Cooperation with and assistence to Court in or outside South Africa
Judicial assistance to court (ss 14-32)
28 Effect of registration of confiscation order
(3) The Central Authority must, subject to any agreement or arrangement between the Court and the Republic, pay over to the Court any amount recovered in terms of a confiscation order registered in terms of section 27, less all expenses incurred in connection with the execution of such order
1. A Trust Fund shall be established by decision of the Assembly of States Parties for the benefit of victims of crimes within the jurisdiction of the Court, and of the families of such victims.
2. The Court may order money and other property collected through fines or forfeiture to be transferred, by order of the Court, to the Trust Fund.
3. The Trust Fund shall be managed according to criteria to be determined by the Assembly of States Parties.
3. Property, or the proceeds of the sale of real property or, where appropriate, the sale of other property, which is obtained by a State Party as a result of its enforcement of a judgement of the Court shall be transferred to the Court.