PART TWO COURSE OF PROCEDURE
PROCEDURE FOR EXTRADITION OF ACCUSED AND CONVICTED PERSONS, AND PROCEDURE FOR TRANSFER OF CONVICTED PERSON
2. The procedure for transfer of the convicted persons
The procedure for the transfer of the convicted person shall be performed in accordance with the provisions from this law in line with the European Convention for transfer of the convicted person with the Additional Protocol and with the others International treaties ratified in accordance with the Constitutions of the Republic of Macedonia.
(1) The convicted person who is not citizen of Republic of Macedonia can submit request for execution of sanction on the territory of other country which has to be with in accordance with the Convention from the article 525-a of this Law
(2) The requests and the replies related with the procedure for transfer are referred through the Ministry of Justice.
(3) The reply on the request with which the transfer was granted will be handed over to the Ministry of interior Affairs as well, and the convicted person will be escorted to organs of the other foreign state by the MOI .
1. The Court may, at any time, decide to transfer a sentenced person to a prison of another State.
2. A sentenced person may, at any time, apply to the Court to be transferred from the State of enforcement.