4. HEARING OF THE ACCUSED PERSON
Instruction on the rights and the manner of Hearing of the Accused Person
(1) When the accused persons are interrogated for the first time, they shall be asked for their first name and surname, personal identification number, nickname if there is one, the first name and surname of their parents, the maiden name of their mother, place of birth, address, the day, month and year of birth, nationality, whether they understand the Montenegrin language and what their language is, occupation, family situation, whether they are literate, their educational background, what their financial situation is, whether they have ever been convicted and if so when and why, whether they have served the imposed sentence and when, whether criminal procedure against them for another criminal offence is in progress, and if they are minors, who their legal representative is.
Identification of Persons or Objects
(1) If it is needed to establish whether witnesses recognize a certain person or object that they have previously described, that person shall be presented to them, together with other unknown persons whose basic physical characteristics are similar to the ones they have described, or that object, together with other objects of the same or similar kind. Afterwards, witnesses shall be asked to state whether they identify the person or object with certainty and if positive, to indicate the identified person or object.
(2) In the preliminary investigation and in the investigation, identification shall be conducted by the State Prosecutor who shall previously warn and caution witnesses in line with Article 113 paragraph 2 of the present Code.
(3) Identification shall be conducted so that the person who is the object of identification may not see the witness, nor may the witness see that person before idetification commences.
(4) Record shall be composed on the course of identification and on the statements of witnesses and a joint photo taken of persons or objects being identified, and where appropriate, audio or audiovisual recording may be carried out.
1. States Parties shall, in accordance with the provisions of this Part and under procedures of national law, comply with requests by the Court to provide the following assistance in relation to investigations or prosecutions:
(a) The identification and whereabouts of persons or the location of items;