PART III - FORMS OF MUTUAL ASSISTANCE
13. Effect of registration of foreign confiscation order or foreign restraining order
(2) The Court may make an order under subsection (1) on such conditions as it may deem fit to impose, including any condition as to payment of debts, sale, transfer or disposal of any property.
PART IV - MISCELLANEOUS
19. Sharing confiscated property with foreign States
(2) Where the Minister to whom the subject of finance is assigned considers it appropriate, either because an international arrangement so requires or permits or in the public interest, he may order that the whole or any part of any property confiscated under this Act, or the value thereof, be returned or remitted to the foreign State or the international criminal tribunal.
1. A Trust Fund shall be established by decision of the Assembly of States Parties for the benefit of victims of crimes within the jurisdiction of the Court, and of the families of such victims.
2. The Court may order money and other property collected through fines or forfeiture to be transferred, by order of the Court, to the Trust Fund.
3. The Trust Fund shall be managed according to criteria to be determined by the Assembly of States Parties.
3. Property, or the proceeds of the sale of real property or, where appropriate, the sale of other property, which is obtained by a State Party as a result of its enforcement of a judgement of the Court shall be transferred to the Court.