PART III - FORMS OF MUTUAL ASSISTANCE
13. Effect of registration of foreign confiscation order or foreign restraining order
(2) The Court may make an order under subsection (1) on such conditions as it may deem fit to impose, including any condition as to payment of debts, sale, transfer or disposal of any property.
1. States Parties shall give effect to fines or forfeitures ordered by the Court under Part 7, without prejudice to the rights of bona fide third parties, and in accordance with the procedure of their national law.
2. If a State Party is unable to give effect to an order for forfeiture, it shall take measures to recover the value of the proceeds, property or assets ordered by the Court to be forfeited, without prejudice to the rights of bona fide third parties.
3. Property, or the proceeds of the sale of real property or, where appropriate, the sale of other property, which is obtained by a State Party as a result of its enforcement of a judgement of the Court shall be transferred to the Court.