1. The ordinary costs for the enforcement of the sentence in the territory of Austria shall be borne by Austria.
2. Other costs, including those for the transport of the sentenced person to and from the seat of the Court and those of any expert opinion or report requested by the Court, shall be borne by the Court.
3. In case of escape, the costs associated with the surrender of the sentenced person shall be borne by the Court if no State assumes responsibility for them.
1. The ordinary costs for execution of requests in the territory of the requested State shall be borne by that State, except for the following, which shall be borne by the Court:
(a) Costs associated with the travel and security of witnesses and experts or the transfer under article 93 of persons in custody;
(b) Costs of translation, interpretation and transcription;
(c) Travel and subsistence costs of the judges, the Prosecutor, the Deputy Prosecutors, the Registrar, the Deputy Registrar and staff of any organ of the Court;
(d) Costs of any expert opinion or report requested by the Court;
(e) Costs associated with the transport of a person being surrendered to the Court by a custodial State; and
(f) Following consultations, any extraordinary costs that may result from the execution of a request.
2. The provisions of paragraph 1 shall, as appropriate, apply to requests from States Parties to the Court. In that case, the Court shall bear the ordinary costs of execution.